Short-term insurance

Personal and business insurance

Cover for your assets against unforeseen incidents, whether it is crime or natural disasters like fires and storms. Contact us to find the right portfolio and cover for your personal or business needs.

Personal insurance

Household contens

Content insurance provides cover to your personal possessions in case of loss or damage, including accidental damage to electronic household items.


Insurable events include:

  • Fire
  • Storm or water damage
  • Theft or burglary
  • Impact by vehicles or animals

All risk

This optional extra on your content insurance covers items that you regularly take out of your home. The all risk cover, provides cover worldwide.


Loss, damage or theft of items, for example:

  • Prescription glasses
  • Musical instruments
  • Laptop computers
  • Jewellery

Building cover

Buiding insurance covers the cost of repairing damage to the structure of your property, outbuildings, swimming pools, walls and fences, as well as the cost of replacing items such as burst pipes.


Loss or damage by:

  • Fire
  • Storms
  • Floods
  • Earthquakes
  • Burglary


Accidents are the most common incident to insure against, as well as accidental damage to a third party’s vehicle or item.

  • Cars
  • Motorcycles
  • Caravans
  • Trailers
  • Watercraft


Choice of cover:

  • Comprehensive
  • Limited cover (Third party, fire and theft)
  • Third party only

Business insurance

Commercial insurance

We offer protection against unforeseen circumstances (such as theft, liability and property damage) and loss of income due to interruption to your business. We can also insure your employees. Whether your business is a bed and breakfast, a 5-star game lodge, an SMME or a large multinational corporation, commercial insurance gives any business owner peace of mind.

Agricultural insurance

We offer cover to farmers for agricultural equipment as well as personal belongings. Whether you raise animals, plant crops or both, contact us to find the right portfolio to protect your agri-business.

Specialist insurance

We offer a wide range of specialist cover for niche markets such as public liability and professional indemnity. Here cover is also avalilable for large transporting companies, goods in transit both locally and overseas, to the property developers’ need for all risk cover for contractors. Contact us to find the right cover.